I just wish I had the funds to attend one of these type meetings.
May I just suggest that Cornwall is a beautiful county with numerous locations that would suit large scale conventions of this type.
I have, of course added the dates to the Secular Atheist Calendar.
TAM 2012 will feature the most speakers on the main program we’ve ever had, and will also feature panel discussions including:
- Fortune telling for Fun and Profit
- Skepticism about the Future: Techno-optimism vs. Reality?
- How Not To Be a Paranormal Investigator
- The Truth About Alternative Medicine, and
- Skepticism and the Humanities.
The main program will also feature two live tapings of Skeptics Guide to the Universe, featuring Dr. Steve Novella and the Skeptic Rogues.
Here are the confirmed speakers so far: