Monday 2 July 2012

Reason for my blogging hiatus

As I have already stated, my old Nokia gave up the ghost recently. Unfortunately, this was the method I used to connect my laptop to the Internet.

Whilst I am uber happy with my new Samsung Galaxy Note, my operator's bandwidth limits are appalling. Indeed, I used my entire months allowance in just over two days. It still permits me to access the net, but chokes the data to almost unusable levels.

I am in the process of obtaining a fixed line, but I shall have to wait another week our two before it is connected and normal service is resumed.

Thankfully, the Note has a reasonable Blogger app that allows me to post this much, but my patience with the Google Reader feeds I have been perusing of late has left me sad and angry. I think I shall use this downtime to collect my thoughts and organise where I feel my efforts should be being directed once I return to the fold.

In the meantime, thanks for your patience and I hope to be back with you all before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Google Accounts accepted for comments.